Several events are planned to take place during the project.
Register here to get advance notifications and further information.
CIE Expert Tutorial and Symposium on the Measurement of Temporal Light Modulation
National Technical University of Athens, Greece
Organised by the consortium members and the International Scientific Committee.
Contributions from the project to the Expert Tutorial:
- Mr Paul Dekker (NL), Dr Costis Bouroussis (GR), Measurement of temporal light modulation (TLM)
- Dr Anders Thorseth (DK), Estimation of measurement and calculation uncertainties
Contributions from the project to the Symposium:
- Anti-aliasing filter effects on sampling frequency and effects of mathematical implementation, Koch, R., Zuber, R., Gigahertz Optik GmbH, Germany
- Towards modelling the visibility of the phantom array effect, Kong, X.(1), Perz, M.(2), Martinsons C.(3), Tengelin M.N.(4), Heynderickx I.(1)
(1) Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands; (2) Signify, the Netherlands; (3) Centre Scientifique et Technique du Bâtiment, France; (4) RISE - Research Institutes of Sweden
- Improvement in the temporal light artefact metrics of commercial LED lamps, Ikonen, E.(1,2), Nordlund, R.(1), Mantela, V.(1), Askola, J.(1), and Kärhä, P.(1)
(1) Metrology Research Institute, Aalto University, Finland; (2) VTT MIKES, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd
- Novel implementations of digital meters for flicker and stroboscopic effect, Mantela, V.(1), Nordlund, R.(1), Askola, J.(1), Kärhä, P.(1), Ikonen, E.(1,2)
(1) Metrology Research Institute, Aalto University, FINLAND; (2) VTT MIKES, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd
More information on the CIE website.
CIE 2021 Midterm Meeting & Conference
The CIE Midterm Meeting & Conference of 2021 had a session devoted to temporal light modulation, with two contributions from the project:
- CIE conference Session: Temporal light modulation (D1/D2) OS8 , Tuesday, 28 September 2021, Chair: Qian (Cherry) Li, CN
- OP27: Paul Dekker, NL Facility For Calibration Of Photometers For Temporal Light Modulation*
- OP28: Anders Thorseth, DK Sensitivity Analysis On The Effect Of Measurement Noise And Sampling Frequency On The Calculation Of The Temporal Light Artefacts*
- OP29: Naomi Miller, US Definition Modifications For Temporal Light Modulation (“Flicker”)
*) work done in MetTLM
Conference programme e-book (PDF)